Pine cone crafts & Ornaments ideas for crepe paper | Christmas decoratio...

TA Diy Ideas | Pine cone crafts DIY /g/11h4lcrmfs | Christmas decorations

Pine cones can be ornaments for your Christmas decorations. You can buy at shops, collect at pine trees, or diy from simple and cheap material like crepe paper. I have made some with crepe paper and they look just like real. At first time that I've looked this method to make paper pine cones, I thought it would take quite some time to make one but actually it is very fast to make one. Follow my instruction in the link: ..... Besides there are some more videos in my channel that you may refer to have better ideas for your decorations in this Christmas season.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

TA Diy ideas - Paper flower handmade /m/0fm3zh - How to make Lily of the Valley

TA Diy Ideas - Christmas tree decoration Diy /m/05fc9mj christmas decorating 2021